X-on's dual site data locations in London Docklands and Suffolk ensure that our services run 24/7 and with a higher than average industry up-time. Comprehensive backup and duplication of systems allows us to bypass external and 3rd party failures, and to distribute call loads effectively, thereby ensuring services remain online.
Business Continuity and Redundancy
- Each of X-on's data centres can operate independently and handle normal load traffic in the event of site failures at the two remote sites
- In normal operation, replication ensures that all service and configuration data is present on each site
- Inbound numbers are dynamically routed on the BT core network or by using third party provider routing plans
- Outbound SMS and Voice calls are fail-over routed by X-on to available suppliers
- A hot-standby office with 8 seats is available within 3 miles of the Framlingham head office to host key office requirements in the event of office closure
- All key support staff are fully equipped for home working if required