Galaxy S3 native browser does not support code used in this site. Please use Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
Training and Support
Installation and Beyond
- Our highly experienced installation team has worked with hundreds of practices and understands the vital part that telephone systems play in the running of a practice.
- We support you with dedicated broadband connection to your premises, and install any hardware required on site.
- We then test out your telephone numbers to check for call flow and routing, following this up with on-site training for all relevant staff.
- We then set a date for transferring your numbers to the new system, and provide an engineer on site to help you with the handover.
- There is then a two-week Customer Acceptance Testing period, during which we work with you to thoroughly test the system.
- We deliver on-site training to talk you through how to use the system to support your specific needs, and covering all aspects of the service.
- We provide manager and user training, so the right people get the right information about how to use the system to meet their needs.
- Our UK-based customer service team have in-depth knowledge of Surgery Connect, and provides telephone, email and web support for the system during normal office hours.
- Out of hours, our on-call engineer is on hand to answer your queries.
- We agree a service level agreement with you that prioritises fixing critical incidents, and we will replace any faulty hardware at no cost to you.
The process was planned in detail, following a practice survey, and executed nicely, with training provided to all the staff and managers.
Dr. Zak Abdullah Zakaria, GP Principal, Figges Marsh Surgery