Training and Support
Installation and Beyond
- Our highly experienced installation team has worked with hundreds of practices and understands the vital part that telephone systems play in the running of a practice.
- We support you with dedicated broadband connection to your premises, and install any hardware required on site.
- We then test out your telephone numbers to check for call flow and routing, following this up with online training for all relevant staff.
- We then set a date for transferring your numbers to the new system, and provide an engineer on site to help you with the handover.
- There is then a two-week Customer Acceptance Testing period, during which we work with you to thoroughly test the system.
- We deliver online training to talk you through how to use the system to support your specific needs, and covering all aspects of the service.
- We provide manager and user training, so the right people get the right information about how to use the system to meet their needs.
- Training Resources are regularly updated and downloadable, including Training Videos.
- Biweekly Webinars provide additional training on a range of Surgery Connect features.
- Our UK-based customer service team have in-depth knowledge of Surgery Connect, and provides telephone, email and web support for the system during normal office hours.
- Out of hours, our on-call engineer is on hand to answer your queries.
- We agree a service level agreement with you that prioritises fixing critical incidents, and we will replace any faulty hardware at no cost to you.
The process was planned in detail, following a practice survey, and executed nicely, with training provided to all the staff and managers.
Dr Zak Abdullah Zakaria, GP Principal, Figges Marsh Surgery
The support from our Account Manager and Service Desk has been great and any issues/queries are resolved quickly.
Kirsty Hull, Practice Manager, Colne Valley Group Practice
A great product, great customer support, easy to use… support will help you immediately…
Kay Clark, Practice Manager, Concord Medical Practice
…documentation, pre-planning, project management, user training, the big switch over; all had to be executed meticulously… X-on delivered to my very high and precise expectations…
Zulf Ali, Chief Executive Officer, York Medical Group
We have found working with X-on efficient and supportive, with smooth mobilisation and implementation, excellent customer and support team service.
Maxine Rowley, Primary Care Operations Director, Spirit Healthcare Ltd
… the customer liaison, equipment implementation and ongoing support are absolutely invaluable…
Veryan Burcham, Business Manager, East Shore Partnership
Feedback from practices has highlighted the professional service, good support 24/7…
Paula Docherty, Project Manager,
NHS North Of England Commissioning Support Unit
The Support Team are very helpful and the line of communication is excellent, allowing the practice to adjust according to our needs… very amenable and patient!
Julie Read, Practice Manager, Enderby Medical Centre
Aftercare services and IT support has been excellent. We have had good support to fine tune the system…
Clare Saravacos, Practice Manager, Saffron Health Partnership
… great account manager, excellent support and so much better than what we had before.
Gill Branton, Practice Manager, Glovers Lane Surgery
Support are very quick to respond and sort out problems. The service is second to none…
Jermaine Chappell, Business Manager, Cornbrook Medical Centre
When we experienced any technical difficulties the Technical Support Team were absolutely professional in resolving these issues within a short timeframe.
Darren Dalzell, Practice Manager, Millfield Surgery
…they came highly recommended. Also very good service and support…
Pauline McGonigle, Practice Manager, Guide Bridge Medical Practice