How cloud communications can assist in a PCN
How PCNs can Benefit from our Solutions
Primary care networks are forming rapidly across the country, and reliable and robust communication tools are vital to support this move to more coordinated care.
X-on's secure and integrated telephone and video solution is an all-in-one package that can answer multiple communication needs, all using the same handsets or mobile devices.
With Telephony and video-on-demand from Surgery Connect, PCNs can:
- Provide user-friendly audio and video consultation directly from the handset, removing the need for additional hardware or software, switching from audio to video quickly and easily
- Meet PCN national service specifications for extended hours access across multiple sites from a single location, using our contact centre functionality - no need for call handlers across multiple locations
- Collaborate using scheduled and ad hoc audio or video conferencing, linked to a shared phone and email directory - make working together more straightforward
- Use telephony and video to support multidisciplinary teams across multiple care settings, helping them to work together as a single team
- Offer simple desk-based or mobile communication for a dispersed and mobile workforce
- Integrate with clinical systems such as EMIS, and shared communication hubs
- Record and save phone or video consultations to aid patient care, and provide a reliable, GDPR-compliant audit trail that allows access by patients or other authorised users
- Deliver a positive ROI with a solution that supports new forms of consultation and improved patient access
- Replace outdated legacy systems with a single contract for future-proof cloud technology that can meet growing needs
- Create a better patient experience through unlimited phone lines, queue-busting tools and appointment self-service
- Choose your own communications connectivity using our dedicated bandwidth, or through HSCN, COIN or independently supplied connections
- Procure Surgery Connect through existing purchasing channels and appropriate NHS Frameworks
- Rely on X-on to drive deployment with a robust project management methodology, as well as provide training, upgrades and customer support
How Surgery Connect and
Video Connect work
Our cloud-based VoIP telephony and video solutions have been built to meet the needs of primary care providers.
We continue to enhance them to meet their emerging needs. Our all-inclusive rental model provides a cost-effective route to deploying advanced communication and consultation tools across multiple sites and organisations.
Contact us to find out how we can help support your PCN development.