PCNs are forming rapidly across the country with a view to establishing more coordinated care, to facilitate this it is essential to have a robust yet flexible communication platform to support the growing PCN needs.
Through existing features and with enhancements that are currently in pilot phase, Surgery Connect can assist collaborative working and assist you meeting the PCN service specification.
- Scalable across multiple sites or multiple organisations opening up the scope for extended hours services across the PCN
- Switch from simple desk based working to mobile working quickly and easily
- Video Connect (currently in pilot phase) allows any in or outbound voice call to be switched to video through a simple process for both the patient and the GP
- Video calls take place direct on the GPs desk handset with no extra hardware or software needed
- Run video conferencing across multiple Video Connect handsets
Contact your account manager to discuss how we can help support your PCN development.
EMIS Integration - NHS Conditions
Recently released to those customers with EMIS integration is the ability to quickly send links to information on the NHS Conditions website to their patients.
Available from the adhoc SMS section in the app itself, or as part of an SMS template created in the Configuration Console, it allows staff to give patients the most relevant information straight to their smartphone.
Perhaps your patients need reassurance before a screening appointment, advice on high cholesterol after a blood test or simply want more information on a condition they have discussed with their GP, it can be sent to them in a couple of clicks of a mouse.
As always, please contact our Support team for more information on getting the most out of this feature.