As suggested by some customers, we have separated out repeat callers who have hung up in the queue and called back one or more times. This makes a substantial difference to the number of missed calls in some cases.
Further analysis shows many patients repeatedly join the queue in the hope of being answered quickly, but of course they are instead lengthening their wait. We recommend adding a message "Please don't hang up" once callers enter the queue. The addition of estimated wait times may also help patients on decisions as to whether to wait.
This figure is added to the Call Summary and the new Monthly Summary.
Summary by Month
New report shows a summary by month. We have included the percentage of callers hanging up in the queue that excludes repeat callers, since we believe this is a more fair representation of call handling performance.
Set your Timers for Easter!
It is important that your timers are correctly set for Good Friday on the 14th April and Easter Monday on 17th April. If you have any concerns on how to do this, our support department will be happy to talk you through it or do it on your behalf.
New User Console - Reminder
- Key live call statistics
- Call recording access for auth users
- Voicemail access
- Full call history
- Status of all system users
- Add callers to central directory
- Search directory
- View callers by name or number
- Click to call by name or number
New Buttons on Handset
Speed Up Call Handling
In addition to the 'No appointments' button mentioned last month, we can now program buttons on many types of Yealink handset to speed up other regular activities. This includes:
- Group Pickup - pickup a call that is ringing on another phone, if you are in the same group
- Call recording pause and resume
- Step in to a group to take queuing calls
- Log in or out
- Go DND (Do Not Disturb) or 'Outgoing Calls Only'