How CSUs Benefit from Surgery Connect
CSUs can save money and reduce the admin burden for GP surgeries with Surgery Connect, an advanced telephony and video communication platform that is used by hundreds of practices across the country.
Through increased call capacity, automated appointment management and clinical system integration, practice staff can deliver a better patient experience and spend less time booking appointments, whilst GPs can save time on telephone triage, and can switch between phone and video consultation using the same device.
With Surgery Connect, CSUs can:
- Help CCGs, GP Federations and PCNs (Primary Care Networks) cut the overall costs of telephone licences with a reliable, intuitive cloud-based system that can scale to meet demand across multiple sites
- Deliver contact centre style support across practice networks, supporting extended hours arrangements
- Empower practices to use voice, video and SMS communication to manage demand and provide new forms of consultation, as well as deliver a better patient experience through self-serve and Patient Callback functionality
- Deliver against the access and productivity objectives of practice improvement funding streams
- Provide cost-effective advanced communications connectivity, with support for HSCN, COIN or independently supplied connections
- Rely on Surgery Connect to drive rollout with a robust project management methodology, as well as provide training, upgrades and customer support
NHS North Of England CSU
How Surgery Connect Works
Our highly-regarded VoIP telephony has been built to meet the needs of GP surgeries, federations and CCGs, and continues to be developed to meet emerging needs such as video consultation. Our all-inclusive rental model provides a cost-effective route to deploying advanced telephony at scale.
Contact us to find out how Surgery Connect can work for the GPs you serve.
Key Features and Benefits
Contact us to find out how we can help support improved communications within the CSU.