Surgery Connect Solutions
Surgery Connect provides solutions that address a number of the issues arising for GP Practices dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic:
Current Practice and Acute Trust Issues
We have identified the following issues being faced by Practices and Acute Care currently:
- Legacy Systems
Practices with limited phone lines or older systems have problems switching to telephone first consultations
- Remote Technology
GPs working remotely do not have the right technology to implement telephone consultations, or are being limited to video consultations
- Video Issues
Video consultations not suitable in all cases due to bandwidth issues or patient adoption
The need to communicate at scale through telephone conferences
- Hot and Cold Contact Centres
Setting up very short notice contact centres to take calls from patients, with full call distribution functionality
Surgery Connect GP@Home Solutions
Basic package: Immediate delivery
- Calls can be made from personal mobiles without incurring costs to mobile account
- Softphone for use on a smartphone or laptop
- Practice phone number presented to patient
- Call can switch to video on demand with one click
- Calls recorded - all calls or on demand
- Full tracking of inbound and outbound calls
- Inbound call number to target individual GPs and/or hunt group
Advanced package: delivery 5-10 days
- Full Integration with EMIS Web or TPP SystmOne to give:
- Click to call from patient record or slot notes
- Calls tracked against patient record
- Headset supplied
- Backup mobile supplied
- SMS notifications from templates
Basic package plus:
Either package can be upgraded to the full Surgery Connect cloud telephone system.
Use site navigation for more information and for a full list of features.
Surgery Connect Contact Centre
Rapid Deployment for Acute Care and COVID-19 Hubs
Surgery Connect can deliver calls to and from softphones, handsets or mobiles (for remote workers), with full contact centre functionality, including:
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Users on Softphones with headsets, deskphones or mobiles
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Full IVR, easily configured
- Clinical System Integration with EMIS Web, SystmOne to follow
- Options to divert calls, Queue Buster
Immediate delivery, no charge
X-on is also providing free teleconferencing to help those at CCG and PCN level who are coordinating the local and regional response.
Clinical Director, NHS Stockport CCG
Video On Demand
Fully Integrated, No App
Video Connect is a fully integrated, single click activated Surgery Connect video consultation solution. Clinicians can switch between phone and video call while maintaining full functionality. Video Connect integrates into practice telephony at a level not possible with Apps.
The telephone remains an important tool for patient/practice interaction, with patients being asked to call ahead if they think they are displaying any flu-like symptoms.
Paramedic Practitioner & Business Manager
The option to include integrated video makes Surgery Connect an all powerful tool in patient communications, with traceability and record keeping facilities not available on freely available Apps and bolt-on solutions, providing data invaluable in the handling of future healthcare crises.
Practices need a video consultation solution that will still make sense long after the current crisis has passed.
For more information please call the Sales Team on 0333 332 0000.
This is a complete computer based telephony solution - so if you can imagine it, then generally the system can do it. For example, patients can call my deskphone direct when I am triaging on the telephone, but when I see patients the system automatically redirects those calls to the reception.