Surgery Connect is packed with features to help GP surgeries manage demand for appointments and reduce the burden on staff.
- The No Appointments button allows staff to activate automated messages when there are no more appointments that day, saving time fielding needless calls.
- A call handler at any location can support appointment bookings for multiple surgeries.
- Patients can self-manage their appointments, so they can check, book and cancel appointments using speech recognition, cutting the need to talk to practice staff directly.
- Confirm and Remind functionality automatically alerts patients to the details of their appointment, helping to cut DNAs by around 30% on average.
- SMS confirmation automatically sends appointment details to mobile callers. We are also developing an app-based self-service option to give patients another way in which they can manage their appointment.
Confirm & Remind
- Significantly reduce DNAs
- Automated appointment confirmation and reminders
- Patients can manage own appointments
- Significantly reduces DNAs
Surgery Connect can also send out bulk and personalised messages to patients, reminding them of flu jabs or helping them with their prescriptions.
X-on is the provider behind over 5,000 vaccination reminder services in Primary Care.