X-on is the provider behind over 5,000 vaccination reminder services in Primary Care.
Surgery Connect is packed with features to help GP surgeries manage demand for appointments and reduce the burden on staff.
- The No Appointments button allows staff to activate automated messages when there are no more appointments that day, saving time fielding needless calls.
- A call handler at any location can support appointment bookings for multiple surgeries.
- Patients can self-manage their appointments, so they can check, book and cancel appointments using speech recognition, cutting the need to talk to practice staff directly.
- Confirm and Remind functionality automatically alerts patients to the details of their appointment, helping to cut DNAs by around 30% on average.
- SMS confirmation automatically sends appointment details to mobile callers. We are also developing an app-based self-service option to give patients another way in which they can manage their appointment.
Confirm & Remind
- Significantly reduce DNAs
- Automated appointment confirmation and reminders
- Patients can manage own appointments
- Significantly reduces DNAs
Surgery Connect can also send out bulk and personalised messages to patients, reminding them of flu jabs or helping them with their prescriptions.