"X-on responded to our needs at the 11th hour during mobilisation… the service they have provided since go-live has been exceptional…"
"The key features that we find useful are the ability to call many foreign countries and have all the calls included in our monthly call bundles…"
"X-on has now given us the ability to record conversations, giving our clinicians an increased safety net should an issue arise between the patient and clinician…"
- These Call Recording Terms and Conditions apply where X-on provides a client with a call recording facility, either discretely, or within any X-on service, or any subsidiary service. These Terms and Conditions operate in conjunction with all terms and conditions applicable to those X-on services.
- X-on retains the right to cancel the Call Recording service at any time, while providing as much notice as is reasonable to allow the download of any or all recordings via the client's online account, for retention by the client.
- Call Recording provides a capability for recording all inbound and outbound calls, dependent on the service to which the client is contracted. The following parameters are encompassed by the service:
- An announcement may be played to all callers who will be recorded by the facility advising of the intention to record the call and the intended use of the recording.
- A 'whisper' (a brief message before call connection) may be played to the client's agent when the call is answered informing that the call has been delivered by X-on.
- Client agents may be configured to have the option to pause or end a call recording.
- Clients have the option to delete recordings via their online account at any time. All recordings will be retained for a period specified in the contract, or in accordance with the period specified on the web site(s) which detail the contracted service, where not specified in the contract. The recordings will be deleted automatically from your online account by X-on after the agreed retention period, so clients will need to download recordings in advance of the end of the agreed period if recordings are to be retained beyond this period.
- When utilising the recorded call data, the client must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000. Use of the recorded call data and information therein must fall within the scope described by the announcement covered in 3.1 above, and must not exceed the scope allowed by the announcement played to the caller.
- The client agrees to undertake to inform all employees, agents and other staff who may be involved in call recording in any way:
- That calls delivered by X-on are recorded.
- How to pause or end a call recording, and the circumstances where it is appropriate to pause or end a call recording.
- That the applicable laws and regulations govern how recorded call data may, or may not, be used.
- These Terms and Conditions remain in force for the period the client online account remains active, and thereafter for the duration of retention of any call recordings and recorded call data, including usage in any manner.
- X-on will only access call recordings when absolutely necessary to assist in administration and checking of the call recording service contracted to the client. Or when we have been asked to access the recordings by the client and within the parameters set out by the client.
- The client remains the data controller of all call recordings and the information contained therein. X-on acts as a data processor of the call recordings and the information contained therein. X-on has satisfied the security requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI compliance, and will ensure the appropriate technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect all call recordings processed on the client's behalf against accidental loss, damage to, or destruction of the personal data contained within the call recordings. X-on will also ensure measures are in place against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the call recordings.
- The client agrees to indemnify and not hold X-on (and its subsidiaries) responsible for any loss of any kind suffered as a result of the client's breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The client agrees to indemnify and not hold X-on (and its subsidiaries) responsible for loss of any kind suffered as a result of inability to access any call recordings other than specific provisions that may be made under contractual Service Level Agreements between the client and X-on.
- X-on will endeavour to maintain the highest standards of service quality and data security, but cannot be held responsible for any loss of service or data which results from factors outside the scope of X-on and its employees.
- The client will comply with all aspects of these Terms and Conditions, but where there is any conflict with the applicable laws and regulations, the client must abide by the terms of the laws and regulations first and foremost.
If you have any concerns regarding the Call Recording Terms and Conditions call Sales on 0333 332 0000.