Based in a high-tec centre in Framlingham Suffolk, X-on is a well established provider of hosted phone, mobile and web based services to clients ranging from medium enterprises to the FTSE 100 quoted and public sector organizations.
We are currently seeking additional staff with experience in the following areas:
Selling hosted telecoms services at a senior management level, with a focus on the Healthcare or the Payments sectors.
Sales support and administration.
Support engineers with a track record in effectively dealing with customer concerns.
X-on is regularly looking to add great people to the team, both enthusiastic programmers who are just starting out and more experienced developers. If you have the desire to work with the latest technology to help produce the best systems for our customers then please get in contact and send in your CV. Flexible working hours.
Desired skills: PHP, Linux, MySQL, speech recognition, high capacity real time systems, VoIP/SIP.
Possibility of permanent and contract positions. A suitable salary package may be offered depending on age and experience.CV please to:
Framlingham IP13 9EZ
Tel: 0333 332 0000
Business Development Manager
X-on delivers Cloud Phone Systems into NHS and private healthcare. There is a particular focus on Primary Care with our Surgery Connect product, and call recording services within the out of hours and private sector. We are appointing a Business Development Manager to help implement the next phase of our growth plan. We are seeking a mature sales professional with experience in selling IT or telecoms into the healthcare sector who can establish relationships and understand the issues facing managers and GPs.
- Work in liaison with Sales Manager and Account Managers to target GP Federations and buying consortia to adopt Surgery Connect as the phone system of choice
- Understand and develop the business concerned with out of hours and care working call recording
- Seek opportunities within private care for hosted call centre technology
- Seek opportunities for hosted telephony within hospitals and trusts
- Attend industry events and network with healthcare professionals and influencers
- Provide regular reports on activities undertaken
- Provide monthly forecasts on business prospects/closing prospects
- Target driven
- Highly motivated
- Confident in presenting at a senior level
- Articulate, professional and possessing good business acumen
- Fluent at conversing in technical, commercial and healthcare terminology
- Able to network effectively
Salary negotiable, OTE in excess of £80k.
Benefits include car allowance, pension scheme and subsidised health insurance.
Candidates are invited to submit their CV to:
Case studies for members of the X-on Team.